Question: Please give me some tips to treat Parkinson disease naturally and also tell me some naturally made medicine that will really effect for the disease.
Answer: Diet plays a critical role in the management of Parkinson’s disease. Here are a few dietary guidelines,
Natural, Alternative Treatment for Parkinson Disease
- Begin with a juice fast for five days.
- Following the short juice diet, the next step is to adopt all fruit diet for the next five days.
- Fresh fruits such as pear, peach, papaya, oranges, grapes, apple, etc should be included in the diet. Take fresh fruit servings every three to five hours.
- Ensure that your diet is well balanced and purely vegetarian. Include green leafy vegetables, sesame seeds, spouts, grains, nuts and raw seeds in your diet.
- Ensure that the diet is low in proteins and rich in organically grown foods. Avoid refined food, tea, chocolate, coffee, spices, pickles, flesh and meat, etc
- Vitamin E supplements have been found to be highly beneficial in the management of Parkinson’s disease.