Question: I have normal skin but in my forehead there always appears pimple and acne. I use different ways to cure it but for some time it disappears and after some days it appears. What should I do, how to get rid of pimple on forehead?
Answer: Pimples are common in pubertal age groups in recent time, and pimples on forehead are no exception.
Pimples on forehead generally recede after puberty, with exception in some individuals, where it continues to occur even at the age of 40 years and beyond.
Causes of Pimples on Forehead
- Hormonal changes during menses and pregnancy
- Medicines e.g. birth control pills
- Secondary infections
- Unhygienic condition of skin, and living habits
- Improper diet
Symptoms of Pimples on Forehead
- Redness surrounding the pimples
- Thick cheesy material in the comedones.
Treatment for Acne On Forehead
Treatment of pimples on forehead with home remedy:
- Drink enough water to hydrate yourself
- Avoid caffeinated cold drinks, tea , coffee, alcohol etc.
- Vitamins are valuable in treating pimples, eat food containing vitamin such as carrots, papaya, and green leafy vegetables in plenty as they are rich source of vitamin B- complex and vitamin A
- Lemon juices when applied on the pimples on forehead usually recede within few days.
- Coriander and mint juice when mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder and applied on the face and the forehead cures pimples and black head in natural way.
- Do not use expired cosmetics
- Pimples can produce scars if not treated early; therefore you should pay attention to treat it.
If there is scarring and if the pimples have secondary infection, it may require a review with a dermatologist.