Probably one of the most common dilemmas a lot of teens and adults suffer from when it comes to their skin is having unwanted marks on the face. People try to look for ways to remove marks on face areas like the nose, cheeks, and the forehead. The following are some ways to do it.
Tips To Remove Marks or Spots On Face
Consider the following tips to remove marks on face areas:
- Try homemade bleaching agents made with the use of buttermilk.
- Apply a mixture of vitamin E and castor oil applied on these dark spots.
- Use cucumber and lemon juice combined to lighten face marks and dark areas before sleeping. Mix equal parts of fresh cucumber juice and lemon juice, and pat these areas with a cotton ball saturated with this mixture.
- For better results, use these homemade remedies for a few days to a week and do this on freshly washed and dried skin.
- Make a paste by mixing sandalwood and gram powder in water and apply on face for one hour. Then rinse off with cold water.
- Sandalwood powder, rose water, and milk cream is also effective in lightening up the face. Apply the paste onto face and let it stay to dry and then rinse with cold water.
- Gently massage the face with olive or almond oil daily to help repair and renew damaged skin cells.
- Rubbing the face with lemon juice is also effective in removing pimple marks.