Burning Nose Causes
You may have experienced a burning sensation in your nose at one time or another. Here are some of the usual burning nose causes that people often get to experience:
- Rubbing your nose with a rough piece of cloth or tissues that are not soft enough when you have a runny nose or a bad cold.
- Sunburn or over-exposure to the sun that causes you to feel a burning sensation on the top of your nose.
- Chemical burns can also be the cause of a burning sensation on your nose.
- Allergic reactions to certain facial creams and lotions.
Home Remedies for Burning or Raw Nose Problems
You can try any of these home remedies for burning nose relief:
- Get the sticky liquid from the aloe vera and apply this on the raw or burning area of your nose.
- Toothpaste is also a good remedy for a burning and raw nose. Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the area and leave this to dry.
- For burning nose sensations caused by sunburn and chemical burns, wash down your nose with cool water first then pat dry.
- You can choose to apply honey over the burn to cool it or apply a vinegar and water compress to it.
- When you find yourself suffering from burning nose, run to the nearest drugstore to get yourself some soothing creams for symptom relief.