What Are Warts
Contrary to popular belief, warts are not caused by frog urine nor are they due to fungi. In truth, warts are caused by strains of human papillomavirus.
All in all, there are 10 kinds of warts – all of which are contagious. Warts can be contracted by contact with the affected person’s warts and any broken skin in the body. It is important to understand that there are many different forms of warts, not just the cauliflower-like bumps on the skin.
How To Remove Warts Using Natural Remedies
- Wash affected hands in a solution of baking soda and water; do not rinse off.
- Apply a paste of baking soda and apple cider vinegar several times a day.
- Rub warts with a raw potato that has been soaked in apple cider vinegar.
- Apply ground carrot and salt 3 times a day for a week.
- Cinnamon oil works well but will take longer to get rid of the warts.
- Soak a cotton swab in undiluted tea tree oil and apply it on the warts.
- When eating a banana, do not throw the peel. Place a small piece with the inner part touching the warts. Cover with plaster and leave on for 12 hours. Replace the piece with another banana peel.
- Using freshly cut pineapple, squeeze the juice on the warts.
- Apply freshly crushed garlic juice on the warts.
- It is also effective to put crushed garlic on the warts, then, this will be covered with a bandage. Remove after 24 hours.
- Cut a dandelion stem and apply the milk or sap unto the warts.
- A freshly cut stem of aloe vera is also effective in getting rid of warts.
- Soak lemon slices for at least 2 weeks in apple cider vinegar added with a little amount of salt. Apply these lemon slices on the warts.
Treatment To Reduce Warts
An improved immune system can easily help combat infections and ailments caused by common viruses and bacteria. To achieve this, the patient should try to keep as healthy as possible. What must one do?
- Eating a healthy diet brings the patient back into the road of good health and recovery. Avoid eating junk food.
- Build up the immune system by eating foods such as yoghurt, fruits, and vegetables.
- Drink tea – Green tea is preferred.