Question: How to increase body weight by doing regular exercise?
Answer: It is important that the weight gain regimen should be comprehensive. Hence in addition to exercise, dietary modifications will play a crucial role. Here are a few tips with regards to increasing weight, the natural and healthy way,
- Avoid heavy weights and physically strenuous exercise.
- Instead, strenuous exercise may result in further loss of fat and make you thinner. It is important that you limit your exercise regimen to stretches, pushups, pull ups, jogging, etc without any weight lifting. These aerobic exercise will increase your appetite which in turn will help you gain weight
- In an effort to gain weight, don’t try to eat unhealthy foods. Avoid junk food, excess of cheese or butter. Instead increase the intake of pulses, cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cashew nuts, figs, raisins, apricot and almond are packed with energy and are a rich source of various vitamins and nutrients.
- Ensure regularization of your exercise regimen. Irregular regimen will not be beneficial in any way. It is important that you work out for about forty five minutes each day for a minimum of five days a week.
- You should see a healthy weight gain within a couple of months of this regimen
Also see How to Raise HDL