Prevent Acne Scars
How can one prevent the occurrence of acne scars? Is scarring really preventable? While acne scarring is different for each person, there are some ways you can avoid, or diminish, the occurrence of acne scars. Here are some tips on how you might be able to do that:
- When you are having acne problems, try not to touch these bumps with your bare hands. Acne scarring is often the result of when acne is infected and constantly touching your acne bumps and lesions can definitely cause infection.
- Try to keep the inflammation of your acne down. This can be done by treating your acne with acne remedies while they are still fresh. Try to treat and diminish these acne breakouts with effective acne medicine as soon as they are seen to help minimize the possibility of scarring.
- Acne scars can be prevented with a bit of hygiene and discipline. Keep your acne clean at all times. Do not over wash your acne; just keep them free from dust and dirt and from subsequent infection. Wipe your acne with mild cleansing agents throughout the day to help get rid of surface dirt that may bring bacteria and infections to it.
- Early treatment of acne is one of the best solutions for preventing acne scarring. Make sure that you treat your acne scars well enough to keep them from scarring.
- Do not pop a pimple as this will cause scabbing and scarring.
Acne Scarring Prevention
To prevent acne scarring, treatment for acne should be done as soon as possible. Squeezing a pimple worsens the condition and can leave permanent acne marks. Therefore avoid popping a pimple. Direct exposure to sunlight should be avoided. Process of exfoliation works wonder but care should be taken of not doing this until complete skin healing is done. For prevention of acne spots, touching hands and fingernails on blemishes must be stopped completely.