Diet for Acne
When you are prone to acne, while it has been found that food does not cause acne, it can actually help you minimize or avoid having acne. It can also help you speed up the healing process of your acne. Here are some of the diet tips you might want to follow when you have acne problems or are prone to them:
- It will help you and your skin if you consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. The vitamins and minerals in these fresh produce will help promote healthier skin and help keep your acne down.
- Wheat grass is more than just something you drink to lose the extra weight. You can also drink it regularly to detoxify your system and to keep those breakouts at bay.
- Drink lots of water and fresh fruit juices. Keeping yourself hydrated will help keep your skin healthy and free from acne.
- Try to avoid taking in alcoholic beverages and too much caffeine.
- Herbal teas are also good for your skin. Rosemary tea and chamomile tea are good examples of teas that are good at keeping acne problems away or to a minimum.
Carrot juice is also a good way to keep skin healthy. The many benefits of carrot juice mixed with cucumber juice will help your skin stay healthy.
Juice for Acne
Lemon juice for acne treatment works wonder. Its daily intake helps in reducing acne size. Best time for consumption is before breakfast and before going to bed. Best results are seen when consumed with warm water and honey.
Acne Diet, Nutrition
Foods to avoid acne growth are saturated and trans fats. Oily foods, high sugar soda which increases hormonal activity should also be avoided. Paleo diet for acne which consist of dairy products, beans, omega fats help in getting acne clear skin.
Acne Detox Diet
Detox diet for acne cure benefits by eliminating toxic elements from the body. These can be obtained from oranges, grapefruits which are good for acne cleansing.