Arthritis Home Remedies:
Many people are suffering from arthritis, and experts believe that these are caused by factors such as stress, fatigue, shock, injury, and many more. It can be very tiring to have this condition as it can put hold your daily activities for the day.
It has been known that the best remedy for arthritis conditions like this is just to get a good rest. Below are simple cures that perhaps can help alleviate the discomforts of arthritis.
- Two tablespoons of honey mixed with lemon in warm water usually helps relieve joint pain and relax the body.
- Rubbing the joints with hot vinegar is said to cure aching joints.
- Eating raw garlic is said to do wonders and health benefits for individuals who have arthritis.
- Avoid mental tensions such as stress, depression, etc.
- Try to lose some weight and as much as possible target the ideal weight proportional to your height and size.
- Exercise the joints in a tub of hot water.
- Eating walnuts is said to believe to have good benefits for your health.
- Drink carrot juice or cucumber juice every day.
- Use coconut juice in massaging your body. The oil in the coconut is said to have a therapeutic effect.
- Add one tablespoon of cod liver oil to a juice of orange, whip and drink it first thing in the morning.
- Two parts of kerosene and oil is a good liniment for massage in the area.
- Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey mixed in warm water drink the solution and it is said to have good therapeutic effect to the body.
Arthritis Natural Treatment
To treat arthritis, wrapping a red flannel on the area of painful joint, olive oil massaging, and steam or body massage is beneficial. If person is taking cold baths and cold sprays, then the same should be stopped.
Natural Cure for Arthritis
Sea bathing is also an effective solution for treating arthritis. Other preventive measure is to cure constipation which can be done by bowel cleansing using lukewarm enema. Oral pain killers and NSAIDs used for arthritis remedy poses health effects on body.