Autoimmune Diseases Cure:
There is a broad range of home remedies for autoimmune diseases but it is better if you consult with your doctor before trying them out. Remember that these remedies are not substitutes for medical treatments, they are just meant to supplement in the curing process.
Here are some of these treatments for autoimmune disorders:
- Yarrow is good for autoimmune diseases because it cleanses and detoxifies the bloodstream.
- Sarsaparilla, which has natural anti-inflammatory properties, is best for soothing inflamed joints and muscles.
- Turmeric and ginger are also two common ingredients found in the household kitchen that can aid in lessening certain symptoms of autoimmune diseases.
- Three to four tablespoons of virgin coconut oil taken every day will help in strengthening the body’s immune system. Include this oil in the diet or use it for cooking your food.
- Always apply sunscreen lotion all over your body before going out into the sun. This is to protect your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Avoid foods that are known to have allergens in them and these include peanut butter, tomatoes, chocolate, peppers, eggplant, dairy products, and processed foods that contain artificial additives.
- Taking in a small amount of grape seed extract every day is also known to detoxify the body and strengthen the immune system.