What Is Back Pain
A lot of people suffer from back pain at one point in their lives. This pain could be felt in any part of the back and is classified according to where the pain is located. Thus, a patient can experience pelvic, lumbar, thoracic, and cervical pain. This condition is among the most common complaints by people worldwide, with the pain coming from many sources, inducing the bones, joints, muscles, nerves, and other parts of the back and spine.
Back pain can be experienced for weeks. In fact, many patients find themselves suffering from this ailment for more than 12 weeks although there are aloes lucky enough to experience the condition in just a few days.
Natural Cure To Relieve Backache
Back pain, which is one of the most common ailments afflicting humans, sometimes results in constant pain that could be severe and unbearable. This could lead to difficulties in bending sideways or forward. It will also give a feeling of soreness or sensitivity on the affected area. It is best to find remedies to the pain as soon as possible.
Here are just some of the home remedies for back pain that could give off some relief or even treat it:
- Avoid smoking and other unhealthy habits.
- Make sure that the patient is always warm especially if he or she is experiencing chronic back pain.
- Using eucalyptus oil for self massage also helps. Mustard oil is also a good alternative.
- A mixture of five cloves, five black pepper corns, and 1 g of ginger powder taken as tea two times a day is also a good remedy for back pain.
- Taking in half a teaspoon of Commiphora mukul or Mukul myrrh tree with warm water two times every day after meals is also very useful in relieving back pain.
Heat And Ice Compress For Backache
- Applying ice on the back could lessen the inflammation caused by the pain.
- Just make sure not to use an ice pack for several hours as this could also have detrimental effects on the body. Use the ice pack only about 20 minutes at any given time.
- After several days of ice compress, heat compress should follow.
Garlic And Honey For Back Pain
- Include garlic in the diet every day. Garlic is known to have many great properties that make a good option as natural remedy for many ailments.
- With a teaspoonful of honey, take cinnamon powder of about half a gram. Do this twice a day.
- Perform exercises that can help relieve and prevent back pain. Some of these include stretching, walking and swimming.