Bedwetting may not seem to be too much of a problem for those who have kids that are under the age of 4 years since these children can still wear diapers to sleep; however, those children who are beyond this age may need to be given certain remedies from home to help them stop this problem.
- One of the old-fashioned home remedies that seems to work when it comes to bedwetting problems is by giving your child a teaspoonful of raisins and a couple of walnut halves before sleeping.
- Another way for you to get your child to stop wetting the bed at night is to have him chew on a stick of cinnamon or some cinnamon bark during the day.
- While it may seem that giving liquids to a child before sleeping is not advisable, giving your child six ounces of cranberry juice an hour before he sleeps will actually help stop bedwetting.
- Have your child or the person with bedwetting problems take a cup of team made from wormwood, oak bark, bear berry or horsetail herbs.
- Try to massage the inner thigh of the person who is has a problem with bedwetting with an oil called St. John’s wort oil.