Rashes can be caused by a lot of things. The causes of rashes can include illnesses that carry these rashes as a symptom or as an effect, allergies that have rashes as one of the results of the allergen entering the body and as a reaction to certain bacteria that can cause rashes. Here are some of the causes:
- A rash can be the result of an allergic reaction to something that directly touches a person’s skin. This may include chemicals that can be found in detergents and other washing and cleaning agents that are on a person’s clothes, soaps or other skin care products, perfumes and cosmetics.
- Sometimes a person can get a rash due to such illnesses like chicken pox, measles, smallpox, and other viral or bacterial infections.
- Rashes can also be a reaction of the body to certain psychological and emotional problems. Stress can actually bring out a rash in certain individuals.
- Sometimes pregnant women suffer from rashes due to their pregnancy and how their body reacts to the presence of the baby inside them.
- Allergies to food and drinks can also bring about rashes that can be very itchy and painful. An example of food that may cause a rash to erupt is seafood and drinks that can cause rashes include alcoholic beverages and certain fruit juices.
Also see Contraceptive Inside the Body & Severe Itching All Over Body