Boils Diet Treatment:
When you are looking for ways to speed up the process of healing boils or to completely avoid getting these painful bumps, you may need to eat certain types of foods that will increase your resistance to the bacteria that causes them. Here are some diet tips you might want to try:
- Since boils are sometimes indications of a weak immune system, try to increase your resistance to these by taking in food that is high in vitamin C, vitamin E, and zinc.
- For vitamin C, you should eat more fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Include a serving of fresh fruit and vegetables at every meal to increase your resistance to boils.
- Vitamin E can be found in a lot of nuts like almonds and walnuts. They can also be found in Brussels sprouts, broccoli, soybeans, eggs, and wheat germ.
- Zinc is easily obtained from sources like lean meat, oysters, pumpkin seeds, and eggs. Brewer’s yeast, pork loin and wheat germ are also good sources of zinc.
- Vitamin A is always good for the body and for immunity so try to increase your intake of vitamin A by eating a lot of carrots and drinking fresh carrot juice.
Diet to Reduce Boils
Along with the healthy intake of vitamin A, C, and E intake of diluted orange juice is beneficial. Avoid junk foods and increase quantity of green vegetables and fresh fruits. Fiber rich diet is must for boils treatment. Foods containing high sugar content should be eliminated as they are amongst the main causative factor for boils growth. Increasing garlic consumption for detoxifying the body is required if processed foods are consumed in large quantity.