Bruises Home Remedies
When you find that you have bruises on your body, you need not rush to the doctor immediately to get a cure bruises, since these are easily taken care of at home. There are a lot of home remedies that you can use when you are bruising and unless there are other symptoms that indicate that your bruising is out of the ordinary, you can try some of these home solutions:
- When you find your child with a bruise or if you have a bruise and you do not have ice in your freezer to use as an ice pack, you can actually use some margarine spread on the site of the bruise.
- Cayenne pepper is also a good remedy for bruising. Simply mix together a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and five teaspoons of melted Vaseline in a pan. Cool this mixture down and use this as an ointment on your bruises at least once a day.
- Comfrey leaves can also be used as herbal treatment for bruises. Pound a few fresh comfrey leaves to make a paste and apply on your bruised area.
- When you find that you have a bruise, parsley leaves that have been crushed can be used as a poultice on the bruise to help bruise heal faster.
- Boil some witch hazel in a pan of water and add this to your bath water when you are trying to get a bruise to heal quickly.