Canker Sores Symptoms:
How can you tell when you are suffering from canker sores? There are few easy to detect symptoms that will tell you when you are suffering from these mouth sores. Here are some of these symptoms you might want to look out for:
- One of the first signs of canker sores you might find when you have canker sores is a burning or a tingling sensation inside your mouth.
- The next thing you might notice before the sore actually erupts is a red bump inside your mouth. This then develops into a sore that has a yellowish or white raw centre. This sore is often pretty small and is found to be in a single bump. There are some cases however that has people experiencing sores in small clusters of bumps inside the mouth.
- These sores are often very annoying when you are eating or drinking or when something hits it like a toothbrush, your tongue, or your teeth.
- Sometimes when a person has canker sores, he may have a fever and a feeling of weakness.
- Other people who have canker sores attest to swollen lymph nodes, a feeling of uneasiness, and tiredness.