Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Diet Treatment:
A diet for a person suffering from Carpal tunnel syndrome should include and consist of the following:
- Keep salt intake very low. A high intake of salt encourages retention of water, which is good, but it also causes tissues to swell, which is bad, in as far as patients suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome is concerned.
- Avoid oily and fatty foods. An oily and fatty food likewise causes tissues to swell. That is why a person should minimize the intake of oily and fatty foods to avoid exacerbating the ailment.
- Take a lot of vegetables. Vegetables are rich in folic acid, which is very good for the development of the muscles and which likewise helps in countering swelling tissues.
- Make sure that you have adequate water intake. Sufficient water for the body acts like a lubricant for the tissues and tendons when they scrape against each other. The chances of the ailment becoming painful are greater if a person allows himself to be dehydrated.
- Make sure that you have an adequate intake of fresh fruits.