Digestive Disorders Causes:
Each common digestive disorder is caused by different things, and here are some of the causes that can be blamed for these ailments:
- Constipation causes due to few things. One of the things you can blame for constipation is a diet that is low in fiber. Another possible cause of constipation in adults and children can be the low intake of liquids or dehydration.
- Diarrhea can happen to a person for a number of reasons. One of the reasons could be an infection caused by a virus or by bacteria. Parasites can also be blamed for diarrhea. Some people suffer from diarrhea due to stress, allergic reaction to some foods, and even chronic disorders.
- Dyspepsia is caused by a few things that include stomach ulcers, gastritis, gallstones, and stomach cancer. Anxiety and other psychological problems can also be blamed for this ailment.
- What causes Ulcers include bacteria called H. Pylori, excessive acid in the stomach, and even anti-inflammatory medications. Ulcers can be aggravated by stress but are not caused by them.
- GERD is often caused when a person sometimes eats too fast or eats too much. When this happens, the opening that is found between the stomach and the esophagus does not close all the way. This then makes acid go back up your esophagus to cause heartburn or reflux.