Corns Diet Treatment:
For those who believe that diet can help with everything, including the speedy recovery of feet that are suffering from corns as well as avoiding getting them, here are some tips you can try:
- Try to eat a healthy diet that is free of toxins and other substances that will promote the buildup of such growths like calluses and corns.
- Try to eat organic when you can. Vegetables and fruits that are grown organically are free of pesticides and other chemicals. Some of the best vegetables and fruits you can opt for to help reduce the possibility of inflammation caused by the friction that your shoes and your skin create include spinach, cherries, cucumbers, artichokes, and raspberries.
- Get your protein from healthy sources like tofu, potatoes, beans, and legumes.
- Keep yourself away from high-fat and high-cholesterol foods. Chocolates, products made from white flour, soft drinks, high-sugar content foods, and fried foods are some of the types of foods you should also steer clear of.
- Processed and greasy junk foods are also on your list of things to avoid.
Also see Air Popped Popcorn Calories