How to Get Pale Lips Naturally
Below are some of the simple ways that can be done to achieve paler lips without the use of any kind of cosmetic surgery methods.
- Accentuating the eyes with swipes of eyeliners and mascara and creating a smoky eye effect with dark eye shadows can help in creating a pale-lip look.
- For those that have pale skin, they can use lipsticks with pinker or peachy shades. This will effectively create a natural pale lip look that is not dry and does not make the lips look ghostly.
- For those that have a darker tone, it is best not to use white creams or foundations. It is nice to use natural products that will blend in the skin color.
- Avoid dabbing foundation on the lips since this will not have a long lasting effect and it can lead to lip dryness. For those who want to apply foundation, it is wise to apply a lip balm first.
- When removing lipstick, it is best to gently wipe it off with a soft piece of cloth that has been soaked in lukewarm water. This will help prevent small tears in the lips which will cause it to have a pinkish color.
- Avoid smoking since this can darken the lips along with excessive tea and coffee consumption.
How to Get Pale Lips without Makeup
- Lemon Juice. Lemon has citric qualities that have natural bleaching abilities. The whitening and acidic properties can help lips look pale. Patients can combine two teaspoons of lemon juice with one teaspoon of honey and then apply the mixture to the lips. The mixture should be left to settle for ten minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Repeat the procedure at least two to three times per week to see positive results. The mixture does not only help lighten lips but it also keeps it hydrated and well-nourished.
- Coriander. Juice that is extracted from the leaves of this plant reduces the redness of the lips since it also contains bleaching abilities just like lemon. Patients can grind some leaves and then squeeze it until such time that fine juice will come out. Make sure to keep the lips dry before applying the juice into it.
- Drink milk regularly. It had been studied that milk can lighten the color of the lips. Milk has its own set of antioxidants that can lighten lips.
- Almond Oil. Massage oil into the lips once a day or leave it overnight. Ground almond can also be rubbed on the lips at least once a day for a few weeks.
- Maintain a healthy diet since unhealthy ones full of fats can lead to darker lips.