Endometriosis Diet Treatment
It is important that you choose what you eat when you want to avoid endometriosis or when you have this ailment can help. Here are some dietary tips for those who want to avoid endometriosis and for those who are treating it:
- An increase in your intake of foods that have omega 3 fatty acids will help when you want to reduce the possibility of getting endometriosis.
- You should also consider eating a diet that is high in vitamin B and fiber. Try to include a lot of vegetables in your diet as well as whole grain cereals, flax seed products, and salads.
- Some of the most beneficial vegetables you can include in your diet for endometriosis are those that can help improve estrogen metabolism. You can include cabbages, kale, cauliflower, bok choy, and brussels sprouts in this list.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks like coffee and soda, alcohol, red meat, and dairy products. Reduce or eliminate your sugar intake as well. You should also steer clear of processed foods, fried and oily foods, as well as foods that are high in cholesterol and are fatty.
- Increase your intake of fresh fruit juices. Vegetable juices should also be part of your daily meals. Spinach juice, carrot juice, mango juice, pineapple juice, and dark grape juice made fresh are some of the best juices for you to drink to prevent or treat endometriosis.
Diet which contains 50% vegetables, fruits and soy and whole grain products are very important in endometriosis management. Foods to avoid endometriosis and reduce pelvic pain are saturated fats containing arachidonic acid and tinned and frozen processed items. Vitamin E oils helps in easing fatigue and cramping which occurs during menstruation. Consumption of drinks made using dark green vegetables help in preventing endometriosis. Foods which help in hormone balancing such as sage, rhubarb help in avoiding this problem.