Gallbladder Disorders Diet:
Any medical expert will advise gallbladder patients against eating greasy foods. This is because fatty foods increase the amount of workload on the gallbladder that strains it.
Apart from avoiding greasy foods, the following the foods that a person with gallbladder disorder may take:
- Beets, cucumbers, green beans, okra, and sweet potatoes. These foods are very rich in fiber as well as in some nutrients that can help enhance the body’s immune system.
- Avocado is rich in fats, but unlike other sources of fats, the fat in avocado can be easily digested and absorbed by the body, thus freeing the gallbladder from working too much trying to produce enough bile.
- Ginger and onions are known to be effective against all types of gallbladder disorders. One may make a tea from ginger by boiling some pieces of ginger. On the other hand, onion is known to boost the immune system while keeping the body free from toxins and chemicals.
- Consume fresh lemon juice every morning. Lemon is known for its property of fighting body toxins as well as helping in the digestion of fats from the foods taken in by the body.
- Consume omega 3 especially from fresh fishes.