High Blood Pressure Prevention Measures:
The best thing that one can do to prevent high blood pressure is to give the body a lot of physical exercise. A simple brisk walk for at least 30 minutes every morning is already beneficial to the body. Regular exercise ensures good blood circulation as well as maintaining the cardiac muscles in top health.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. These foods are the best sources for the nutrients needed by the body. Moreover, unlike processed foods, they are easily digestible, thus becoming a ready source for nutrients.
- Reduce weight. A heavy person is more prone to arterial blockages that raise the incidence of high blood pressure.
- Refrain from eating oily foods. Oily food causes the formation of fats around the heart as well as causing blockages in the arteries.
- Reduce the intake of salt. Doing so will also decrease blood pressure.
- Avoid smoking and alcoholic beverages.
- Make sure to eat a lot of fibers for the body. Fibers help in the elimination of toxins from the body that may contribute to high blood pressure.