Hysteria Natural Remedies:
Although hysteria is a psychological state, finding remedies for it is very important due to the possible effects on the patient especially when frequently under hysteria attacks. When one is seeking treatment for hysteria, he is commonly referred to a psychologist. However, such procedure is very expensive and tends to be lengthy, requiring numerous visits to the doctor.
- Apply grated vegetable gourd on the forehead of the patient.
- One common home remedy is to start with an all-fruit diet. An all-fruit diet allows the patient to properly cleanse his system as well as to strengthen the immune system. Fruits that are suggested during this period are apples, grapes, oranges, and pineapples. Implement this fruit diet for a week and then follow it up with an all-milk diet for at least a month.
- Mix a teaspoon of gooseberry juice to a cup of fresh lettuce juice. Make sure to drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
- Consume a tablespoon of honey every day.
- For those who lack physical activity, regular exercising will help. This will help the nerves of the body become robust and for the muscles to be relaxed.