Symptoms Of Kidney Stone
When a person suffers from a problem with kidney stones, he/she will display symptoms that will usually indicate the presence of these foreign growths in the body. If these stones are in an area of the kidney where it does not cause an obstruction of any kind, then symptoms may actually be absent.
Other symptoms that the patient needs to look out for when these stones cause an obstruction include pain that can run from the back, to the front, and even to the person’s groin. This pain is called renal colic. Another symptom that can be blamed on kidney stones is a high fever that causes shivers and sweating. This is when the blockage causes an infection with the stopped up urine.
Uric acid stones may pass out of the body in the urine. These may feel like gravel.
How to Treat Kidney Stone Disease With Home Remedies
- One of the best home remedies to treat kidney stone disease is to use kidney beans. Prepare this remedy by first removing the beans from the pod. Then, the pod is sliced. Weigh 60 g of these sliced pods and boil in 4 L water. Steep for 6 hours. Let cool and strain with a piece of cloth or sieve. For the first day of treatment, make the patient drink 1 glass every 2 hours. From the second day, onwards, the remedy can be given once a day.
- Grind together 1 tbsp sour pomegranate seeds and 1 tbsp sweet pomegranate seeds. Boil 2 tbsp of horse gram in 1 cup of water to make a soup. Add the ground pomegranate seeds to 1 cup of horse gram soup. Drink the mixture.
- Mix 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of basil juice. Drink this daily for up to 6 months.
- Also, it is a good idea to drink plenty of water daily.
- It is also a good idea to change the dietary habits to help get rid of kidney stones. Increase the intake of the following fruits and vegetables: