Natural Remedies for Leucoderma Disorder:
Are there ways to help treat leucoderma from your home? There are some herbal and home remedies that a lot of people have tried using for this ailment, and here are some that you might want to try yourself:
- Get some red clay and mix this with an equal amount of fresh ginger juice.
- Drinking a glass of fresh ginger juice is said to help with these white patches on your skin. Make a fresh batch of ginger juice every day by peeling, crushing, and pressing the juice out of ginger root.
- Mustard oil and turmeric powder mixed together to form a paste can also be used as an ointment on these white spots or patches.
- Another paste you can use for treating leucoderma spots is made with the use of radish seeds that are ground into a fine powder and mixed with some vinegar.
- Pound some ginger leaves to a pulp and place these over the white spots on your skin. Put a clean bandage over these and keep the bandage and the leaves on the spot with the use of surgical tape.