When you are having problems with this whitish or yellowish discharge, you may need to change some things in your diet to help you heal faster from this problem or to help you avoid it altogether. Here are some dietary suggestions:
- One of the things you can add to your daily diet to treat leucorrhoea is a banana that is dipped in clarified butter or ghee.
- Increase your intake of cranberry juice. This juice has quite a number of properties that are good for women and drinking this juice for help with the treatment of leucorrhoea or for preventing it is advisable.
- Try to incorporate a serving of fresh fruit whenever you eat and always make it a point to eat yogurt at least once a day.
- Avoid foods that will aggravate this problem or increase your chances of getting leucorrhoea. Some of the foods you can avoid include greasy and fatty foods, spicy and sour foods, fried foods, and foods that you are allergic to.
- A balanced diet that includes high-fiber foods, essential nutrients, protein and carbohydrates, as well as healthy fats will help you keep yourself away from leucorrhoea.