Natural Remedies for Cirrhosis of Liver:
There are various home remedies for cirrhosis of the liver. However, before one will seek a treatment for the disease, one has to be definite that the symptoms that one is having are truly that of cirrhosis of the liver. This is because there are other ailments of the liver that manifests similar symptoms as cirrhosis.
The following are some of the home cures for cirrhosis of liver:
- If you can find the herb eclipta in your neighborhood, extract the juice from its leaf by pounding or blending. Because it is bitter, mix a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of eclipta and consume the mix three times each day.
- Eat radish. There are two ways to get the most nutrients from radish. One way is to eat it raw while another way is to make a juice out of it by blending and drinking the juice on an empty stomach.
- Mix limejuice with a pinch of salt and take it regularly.
- Consume buttermilk with roasted cumin seeds.
- Mix 300 ml of carrot juice with 200 ml of spinach juice. Drink the mix regularly every day. Some patients even substitute the mix for water.
- Grind papaya seeds until a powdery substance is formed. To this powdery substance, add some limejuice. Consume the preparation for 2 times a day for a month.