Low Blood Pressure Causes:
There are a lot of reasons why a person may suffer from low blood pressure, and these can be due to serious medical conditions, certain changes in your physique, accidents, and dietary concerns. Here are some of the reasons why a person may suffer from low blood pressure:
- A person may experience low blood pressure when they have certain heart problems or endocrine problems.
- Pregnancy can also cause low blood pressure. This is actually considered normal since a woman’s circulatory system undergoes changes during this period of her life. This usually goes back to normal after giving birth.
- Dehydration can also cause low blood pressure.
- Other possible reasons for low blood pressure is blood loss due to a cut or a gash or even internal injuries and bleeding, anaphylaxis or a severe allergic reaction to certain substances, and septicemia or when an infection enters the blood stream.
- There are medications that can cause the lowering of a person’s blood pressure, and these include diuretics, alpha blockers, beta blockers, Parkinson’s disease medication, tricyclic antidepressants, and the combination of nitroglycerine with sildenafil.
Also see Systolic Murmur