Menstrual Problems Diet:
When you suffer from certain menstrual problems, you may need to change your diet to include certain kinds of food to increase the amount of nutrients that may be lacking from your system. Here are some dietary advices you might want to try:
- To help you experience more normal menstrual periods, you may need to eat more vegetables and fruits and less protein or meat products.
- Try to cut out junk food from your menu. Junk food contains high levels of salt, sugar, and fats and these are not good for your body and may just bring about symptoms of PMS and other menstrual problems.
- Keep yourself well hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day. This will help with a healthier body that will have less problems with menstruation.
- When you are having menstrual problems, you may need to eliminate caffeine from your diet. Coffee, tea, chocolates, and soft drinks should be avoided.
- You should try to maintain a healthy weight by not overeating since obesity and being overweight can also cause menstrual problems.