Diet for Neuritis:
When you suffer from neuritis, there are some things that are ideal for you to eat and there some foods you need to avoid. Here are some suggestions that you might want to try:
- If you have neuritis, you might want to increase your intake of soya based foods since soya seems to have a very good healing effect on those who suffer from neuritis.
- Since neuritis is sometimes caused by problems with nutrient deficiencies, you may need to increase your intake of some of the vital nutrients your body needs. Increase your intake of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, and other essential nutrients.
- White bread, refined sugar, and other similar refined products should also be avoided since these seem to aggravate the symptoms of neuritis.
- Alcohol is another thing you need to avoid when you suffer from neuritis since this also aggravates the problem of deterioration of your nerves.
- Canned food, coffee, tea, soft drinks, and other food that have caffeine in them should also be avoided for a speedier recovery from neuritis.