It is possible to have a pimple-free diet. You can start this by drinking lots of water, which helps in flushing out the toxins from your body. Here are some other diet tips that you can follow to avoid getting pimples:
- Eating foods that are rich in zinc is also a good way to prevent your pimples from turning into acne.
- Beta-carotene found in orange and green vegetables like carrots and spinach as well as mangoes and apricots are also good foods for pimple prevention. The body will convert beta-carotene into vitamin, which is good in the maintenance of your skin’s health.
- Controlling blemishes like pimples can also be helped by taking in foods rich in polyunsaturated fats. This can be found in oily fish, seed oils, and nuts. These foods, which also contain vitamin E, are very beneficial for the repair and maintenance of healthy skin.
- Stay away from sugary drinks like cola and fatty foods like fried chicken, cheeseburger, and french fries.
- You also need to cut down on your sweet and chocolate intake as well as on your salty snacks. Cakes and other sugary food as well as alcohol should also be avoided because of their ability to produce toxins that are often excreted through blackheads, pimples, or acne.