Pimples Natural Remedies:
Basically, pimples can be addressed through observing a regular skin-cleansing regimen. This is to get rid of the dirt and other unwanted substances that may be on your skin. If you already have pimples, it is also best to shun from touching your face.
Aside from cleansers, ointments, and creams that could help to get rid of pimples on your skin, there are also home remedies that could help.
- A tablespoon of fresh limejuice mixed with one tablespoon of oil from groundnut applied on the skin could help prevent pimples and blackheads from forming.
- Applying honey on the affected areas and on the skin is also good for getting rid of pimples and acne. This is due to the bacteria-killing power of the condiment.
- Fresh juice of a raw papaya applied on the affected areas could also get you great results for treating your pimples.
- As an alternative for calamine lotion, which is known to dry up a pimple, toothpaste is also a great overnight cure for a zit. Be sure to use the paste form and not the gel and apply it gently on the affected area.
- Several pods of cloves roasted dry in a pan are also perfect for getting rid of pimples. You just ground these until they turn into a powder before adding on a bit of curd to turn it into a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area and leave it to dry first before washing it off. Regular use of this treatment is advised for those who have oily skin and those prone to having pimples.
- Grated potato placed in muslin is also another known home remedy for pimples. Just grate a peeled raw potato before placing it on a muslin cloth, which must be tied up tight so that a pad would be formed. For some five minutes, rub this pad over the affected areas using firm and circular movements and then wash it off. As an alternative to this, you can also use potato slices to rub on your face or other affected areas. Potatoes are known to be good for getting rid of pimple scars and other blemishes.
Also see Treatment for Itchy Pimples