Premature Greying of Hair Diet:
Your diet is one of the most important factors that could cause premature greying of hair. Because of this, you need to take care when it comes to what you take in everyday. Remember that a balanced diet goes a long way in being healthy.
So here are some tips for your diet that you might like to take on for the prevention of premature whitening of hair:
- Eat foods that are rich in para-aminobenzoix acid or PABA, pantothenic axid and inositol.
- Taking in a liter of yogurt every day along with a tablespoon of yeast before every meal could also help not only in preventing but also treating premature hair greying. With calcium pantothenate and PABA supplements, this combination is very effective.
- Iron-rich foods as well seafoods, which are also rich in iodine are also good to be incorporated in a diet against premature greying.
- Fruits and vegetables especially bananas and carrots are also very beneficial. This is because carrots are known to be quite good in the maintenance of healthy hair.
- A small roll of butter made from cow’s milk taken in everyday would also do wonders.