Premature Greying of Hair Prevention Measures:
Taking in treatments and doing some home remedies for premature greying of hair is well and good. However, it would be best if you take on some preventive measures so you won’t have to suffer from this condition.
There are a number of preventive measures that you can do so you won’t get grey hairs early on in your life and these include:
- Always make sure that you protect your hair from the sun.
- Avoid using an electric hair dryer every day. It is also not advisable to use hot water in washing your hair as this dries the scalp.
- If you have such ailments as colds, you should attend to this immediately as this can also cause premature greying of hair.
- It is recommended for you to apply henna to hair at twice in a month and to oil your hair once every week. If you have amla, then it is best if you use this everyday.
- Stay away from devitalizing foods such as refined sugar, white flour and products made from these like pastries, soft drinks, jellies, and jams.