Prostate Disorders Diet:
Maintaining a balanced diet is very important if you want to be fully treated from your prostate disorder. You should make sure that your diet has nuts, seeds, grains, fruits, and vegetables in them because these would help you battle the illness.
Aside from this, here are additional nutritional tips that could help you stay away from prostate disorders for life:
- If you are experiencing prolonged constipation, then it might be beneficial if you will do a short fasting and then follow this with an all-fruit diet that consists of juicy fruits. You can do this for three days after which you can go on two meals of fruits and one meal of cooked vegetables for a period of seven days.
- Water mixed with lemon juice is also a great thing to include in the diet of a person suffering or recuperating from prostate disorders. This water may be taken hot or cold every hour when awake. This can help in increasing the urine flow.
- Avoiding highly seasoned foods, heavy starches, and hurried meals should also be part of the anti-prostate disorder diet. These types of food are not good because they can irritate the bladder and the prostate gland.
- Spices, excessive sale, condiments, meats, sauces, cheese, watercress, asparagus, fried or greasy foods, tobacco, alcohol, excessive coffee or tea are also no-nos for this diet. Chewing food carefully and slowly is also advised.
- Also see Surgery for Prostate Removal