Prostate Disorders Natural Remedies:
Although it is recommended that you see a doctor once you experience one or more symptoms of prostate disorders, taking on some home remedies are helpful as well. This is because coupling medical treatment with home remedies is usually the best way to go.
Below are some of the most effective home remedies for the treatment of prostate disorders that you can rely on:
- Sitting in a tub filled with warm water for thirty minutes is an easy but effective way to cure prostate disorders.
- Holy basil is also great for the treating prostate disorders. During summertime, one teaspoon of holy basil juice mixed with one teaspoon of yoghurt should be taken once every day. During winter, one teaspoon of this juice should be mixed with honey.
- Increasing your water intake is also a good home remedy against prostate disorders.
- Fifty grams of pumpkin seeds mixed in cooked food or in powder form taken once every day also helps in prostate disorder treatment.
- The consumption of 300 ml carrot juice mixed with 200 ml spinach juice every morning is also an effective remedy.
- Fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts should be included in your diet while the avoidance of alcohol, caffeine and starchy, spicy, seasoned and sweet foods should be done.