Garlic for Sexual Potency
Impotence is a common problem among couples. Sexual problems like this may either be due to decreased blood flow or difficulty in stimulation. Garlic has been well indicated to treat the problems of erection. Garlic has nitric oxide which acts in the transduction system of the penis to initiate erection. Garlic cloves do not need to be consumed alone. The effect is still the same even if it is used as an ingredient in soups, salads, dips, appetizers, and other dishes. An individual who wishes to improve sexual potency can prepare something as simple as garlic soup. The following ingredients must be prepared:
- 10 garlic cloves
- 5 cups beef stock
- 1 cup sherry or white wine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
To bring out natural extracts, sauté garlic in olive oil, until it becomes gold and crisp. Heat beef stock and dry sherry together until boiling point, and add the garlic and olive oil mixture. Use salt and pepper to taste. After simmering for 30 minutes, a hot garlic soup may be enjoyed by couples right after supper, or before going to bed.
Garlic for Sexual Health
Garlic can be used as a natural remedy for sexual health problems such as menstruation and endometriosis. For problems concerning the reproductive tract, the following may be used:
- Garlic and Milk. Crush a clove of garlic and add to a glass of warm milk. This can alleviate cramping and pain associated with menstruation.
- Garlic juice. This drink not only aids in sexual problems, but can also improve vitality.
- Snack. A clove of garlic per day consumed a week before anticipated menstruation can help prevent pain, cramping, and heaviness during menstruation.
- Garlic tea. As an alternative for garlic and milk mixture, garlic tea can be consumed by individuals with lactose intolerance.
- Garlic oil. Around 10 cloves of minced garlic mixed with olive oil can be used either as massage oil or as syrup.
Garlic for Sexual Benefits
At present, garlic is excessively used to treat a lot of sexual problems. This is primarily because it is both natural and harmless, and works as an aphrodisiac without unwanted side effects. Its extracts can be used as a tonic for a depressed libido, sexual debility, or impotence. Around 2 to 3 cloves of garlic can be chewed daily to stimulate sexual appetite. Aside from that, it can also work as an immune booster and antiseptic.