Impotence is defined as either the inability to have a complete erection or inability to ejaculate. Thus, a man with impotence has a problem with completing sexual intercourse. Sexual problems such as this often lead to many relationship problems as well as problems with self confidence and self worth.
Home Remedy for Impotence
A lot of men would rather not have sex than let others know that they are impotent. In the same way, many of those who are impotent do not seek medical help and are afraid to buy medications. Well, they are lucky because there are easy ways to help cure impotence – through home remedies! Some of these remedies are:
- Carrot and honey
- Dried dates
- Horny goat weed
- Gingko biloba
- Banyan tree
- False unicorn
- Aromatherapy. This uses an infusion of scents and fragrances, often derived from any or a combination of the following:
- Clary sage
What are the Causes of Impotence in Men
There are a number of reasons why a man can be impotent.
- Physical – including blockage of the blood vessels
- Psychological ailment
- Age (old age)
- Stress and fatigue
- Drug abuse
- Alcohol abuse
- Excessive smoking
- Certain medications, including psychosomatic drugs
- Certain ailments, including diabetes and hypertension
- Lack of exercise and physical activities
Symptoms of Impotence
- The symptoms are quite simple.
- The man would have a problem with obtaining a full erection. The penis will appear soft or wilted. The penis could still be hard enough to allow penetration but, oftentimes, this is not the case. Often, the penis will be too soft for penetration to occur.
- It is also possible that the man could achieve an almost full erection but may not be able to sustain it long enough for the intercourse to be completed.
Natural Treatment for Impotence
Aside from taking the above-mentioned home remedies, it is also important for the man to remember the following:
- Stay healthy. Especially prohibited drugs and excessive smoking should be stopped.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are rich in anti-oxidants that could possibly help treat the erectile dysfunction.
- Moderate exercise is also a good option. However, do not overdo it. There is no need to run in a marathon to stay healthy.
- Avoid wearing tight underwear and clothes.
- Keep away from stress.
- Aromatherapy is often an excellent option to help boost the man’s chances of curing his impotence.