Sexual Impotence Causes:
Sexual impotence might be caused by psychological disorders such as depression. This is because this could affect both erectile dysfunction and libido that are both needed for sexual satisfaction. Of course, there are also other factors that could cause sexual dysfunction.
Alcoholism and drug addiction are also among the other causes of sexual impotence.
To simplify things, here is a list of the common causes of sexual impotency that you should know about to know what to avoid:
- Decreased sex drive and erectile function
- Alcohol Abuse
- The abuse or improper use of the sex organ for a long while
- Fear of Failure
- Devitalized condition of the system
- The therapeutic use of estrogens
- Paralysis of parasympathetic nerves by drug use
Also see Psychological Impotence