White Spots on Back
Having white spots on back often alarms anyone who experiences it. It can affect anyone from different races around the globe in any age. There are several medical conditions that cause the white spots on the back.
- Vitiligo – It is an uncommon skin disease which is also known as Leucoderma.
- Pityriasis Alba – This disease is chronic affecting the children and it is more common in boys. There is no known cause for this skin disorder but it may be triggered by too much heat, stress, and smoke.
- Nevus Depigmentosus – A condition in which there is a problem with the melanocytes, the one producing the melanin which is responsible for the color of the skin. It is a condition wherein white spots stay on the skin for a long period of time.
- Tinea Versicolor – It is a skin disease that is related to fungi. When there is an overgrowth of the yeasts that are normally found on the skin, it will manifest white spots in different areas of the body.
- Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis – This is a genetic disorder that is related to the abnormal pigmentation of the skin. The white spots will appear when the skin in exposed to the sun for a long period. This disorder has not cure.
How to Get Rid of White Spots on Back
White spots on the back can cause anxiety and some emotional problems because of the alteration in the physical image of the individual. Thus, it is extremely important to deal with this kind of problem and know the different ways on how to get rid of it. Below are some tips to manage white spots on back.
- Apply the paste of the mixture of Psolarea corylifolia and tamarind on the affected part. The mixture should be produced by soaking both the Psolarea coryliforia and the tamarind seeds in water for a few days.
- Pour two tablespoons of vinegar to ground radish seeds. Continue grinding it together with the vinegar and apply to the white spots.
- Taking a teaspoon of a mixture of Neem leaves every day can help in getting rid of white spots.