Snoring Natural Remedies:
Although there are people who do not think that snoring is a serious condition, it is still something that needs to be addressed early. This is because it might lead to other problems like sleep apnea. So here are some home remedies for it:
- Sleep with your head elevated. Elevating the head of your bed four inches from the base could make you breathe easier.
- Clearing a stuffy nose will help you breathe easily while sleeping and this can be done through the use of nasal sprats or strips.
- Practice ideal posture on both sides while sleeping. This will lessen the sound intensity you make while you are snoring.
- Put a bunch of safe in boiling water and let this steep. Allow this to cool and strain it before you go to bed. Use the liquid for gargling to reduce your snoring.
- Olive oil is said to be effective in lessening snoring. Taking two to three sips of it before sleeping would reduce the noise and possibly stop the snoring after a while.
- Reduce or stop your intake of alcohol, which could cause the relaxation of your airways. This could lessen and even stop snoring.
Also see Strips and Mouthpiece to Stop Snoring