- When you think about it, you can say that sound is really the only symptom of snoring that is noticeable. This is because snoring in itself is even a symptom of a more serious sleeping disorder. But there are different signs of snoring as well.
- Snoring is a noise that you make while you breathe during sleeping.
- Tiredness, both in your part and your spouse, is also another symptom of snoring as this would indicate that you did not get a good night’s sleep.
- Heavy breathing is also another common symptom when it comes to snoring.
- However, you should be aware that snoring can be a symptom of sleep apnea, a condition that could possibly be life-threatening. This is caused by narrow airways, which can also lead to breathing obstruction.
- If you have sleep apnea, you would probably wake up a number of times at night just so you can regain your breath.
So if you snore while you sleep, you might want to have this evaluated to make sure that you are not experiencing sleep apnea already. It is best to know this condition early so measures can be done for early treatment.