How to prevent a person for getting too thin is a matter of getting to the possible root of the problem. If the problem is heredity, then the only way you can prevent thinness is to find ways to increase the person’s caloric intake to help him or her gain weight despite the high metabolism rate that he or she has.
- You can try to prevent being underweight by eating three proper meals every day.
- Skipping meals can make you lose weight, especially if you are an active individual.
- You will need to try and eat properly when it is time for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and have a small snack when you are hungry in between these meals.
- If you want to avoid weight loss and being underweight due to certain illnesses, it is advisable that you try and avoid people who have these ailments that are contagious and can cause you to lose weight.
- Try to build a good regard for yourself. Poor self-esteem and thinking that you are unsightly or fat can cause you to have certain eating disorders that may eventually cause you to lose too much weight.
- Try to live a healthy lifestyle. Eat properly, get enough sleep, and rest and exercise regularly to help keep blood circulation and proper absorption of nutrients going in your body.