Underactive Bladder Problems
- When a person suffers from having an underactive problem, this is one way the body is telling the person that the bladder may be full.
- This is sometimes referred to as a neurogenic bladder.
- This problem is often identified as a problem with the actual bladder or organ than it is an occurrence of some other disease or sickness.
- This is more than just a decrease in urine frequency, but it is also a problem where urinary tract infections may occur.
- In some other instance, having an underactive bladder may cause urine leakage.
Underactive Bladder Syndrome
- Treatments for underactive bladders may differ from one person to the next.
- Factors such as health, age, cause of the condition as well as symptoms are also considered when noting the behavior of the bladder.
- Sometimes a prescription medication may be provided in order to help improve urination frequency.
- Some natural remedies like tibicos mushrooms or water kefir are said to help promote a healthier urination frequency as well as remove the toxins from the person’s body.
- Some experts believe that drinking tea may also help with urination problems especially an underactive bladder.
- There are some instances where catheterization is necessary especially when medications fail to give the desired results.
- In catheterization, a tube is used in order to manually drain the urine from the person’s bladder.
- Some experts also believe that nerve stimulation may also help relieve an underactive bladder.
- In the stimulation concept, a wire type is inserted near the nerves of the person. However, not a lot of people agree with this method.
- If all else fails, apparently surgery does the trick, especially when patients do not feel like a catheter or the nerve stimulation are some methods that they can go through.
Underactive Bladder Symptoms
- Some people who are suffering from this problem note that they are unable to urinate frequently and often in small amounts.
- Some people may also find themselves feeling pain when urinating, or a simple difficulty of urinating.
- Unfortunately, most patients who suffer from an underactive may not notice that they the bladder is already ready to be emptied. This results in having urine leakage.
- The presence of bacteria may be discovered since bacteria may be abundant in areas that have not been emptied.
- There may be some feelings of bladder obstruction as well as damages to a person’s nerves.