We often forget to take care of our hair and our health in our day to day routine stressful life. Your hair growth is affected by your overall health. Some of the factors which contribute hair loss especially in women; are stress, improper nutrition, deprived sleep, hormonal problems, not maintaining good hygiene, etc.
Women also lose their hair as they age, although the amount of hair loss and baldness is not as much compared to male pattern baldness. Women on crash diet may have insufficient protein intake and nutrition, hairs may come out in handful while combing and washing their hairs. Use some of the recipes for healthy hair growth in women.
Following are the Home Remedy for Hair Growth in Women
- To promote hair growth, eat nutritious diet which is rich in protein, and vitamins and minerals. Green vegetables, fruits and cereals are good for your hair growth.
- Aloe vera and honey help to grow hairs in women to a great extent.
- Rosemary has effective remedies for hair growth in women; rinse your hair thrice in a week, it will optimize the hair growth.
- Boil potato in water. Now remove the potatoes and let the water get cool. Rinse your hair with this water. It is a good home remedy for hair loss in women.
- Grapeseed oil is an effective home remedy for hair growth for women. Apply the oil at bedtime and massage the scalp.
- Vitamins are used to stimulate hair growth in women; they are useful when there is hair loss or thinning of hairs. Vitamin B complex, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin A, and lysine are some of the vitamins which help to stimulate the hair growth in women.
- Vitamin A strengthens the hair roots and lubricates the hair roots also reduces dryness; eggs, carrots, liver etc are rich source of vitamin A.
- Vitamin B2, B6, B12 stops hair loss, foods such as dairy products, turnip, bell pepper, meat and eggs are rich source of these vitamins.
- Many times changing diet will promote hair growth if it is not hereditary. Also some medicines can cause loss of hairs, consult your doctor in such condition. Get your diet back to normal as fast as possible after an illness.