Premature ejaculation is associated with physical and mental functions and needs a comprehensive understanding of the system to treat the issue. Though psychological factors play a crucial role in premature ejaculation, the role of physiological factors like increased sensitivity of the penis and increased hormonal levels can also be responsible for premature ejaculation.
How to Control Premature Ejaculation Naturally
There are certain strategies and exercises that can prevent premature ejaculation. Most of these exercises and strategies have to be performed during a sexual intercourse and hence consensus of the sexual partner is essential.
- While performing a sexual intercourse, take a break and squeeze the tip of the penis with the index finger and thumb. Hold the pressure for about a few seconds and then release the pressure. Then wait for a few seconds before resuming intercourse. This exercise will delay the process and ejaculation and also train the body
- Studies have shown that orgasm can be controlled effectively lying on their back with their sexual partner positioned on the top. This in a way reduces the sensitivity of the penis and prevents premature ejaculation. The effectiveness of this strategy needs to be tested as different individuals may respond differently
- Studies have shown that subsequent orgasms in men tend to last longer compared to the first. It is therefore suggested to masturbate a couple of hours before sexual intercourse is expected. The first orgasm tends to dispense most of the built up excitement and hence the subsequent orgasms tend to last longer. However this strategy should not be used if a couple is trying to conceive, as subsequent ejaculations are relatively lower on sperm counts and reduces the possibility of conception.
Stress and anxiety tends to play a crucial role in premature ejaculation. Yoga and meditation techniques can help increase patience which in turn helps an individual to control the orgasm and ejaculation.
Home Remedies for Premature Ejaculation
Certain home remedies have been found to be effective in the management of premature ejaculation and help in controlling the climax.
- Green onion seeds are an effective home remedy for premature ejaculation. Consume this prior to every meal along with a glass of water
- Herbal formula comprising of a mixture of equal amounts of bala, vidari and ashwagandha have been found to be very effective. Consume this mixture twice a day with goats milk, which tends to increase the efficacy of the mixture
- Ginseng is also effective in managing premature ejaculation
- Saffron is an aphrodisiac and helps improve libido. Consuming a mixture of saffron, ginger and cardamom in glass of warm goat’s milk has profound effect on delaying ejaculation
- Prostate problems are often associated with premature ejaculation. Massaging the area with caster oil is considered to be very beneficial in delaying ejaculation and enhancing the orgasm.