Everyone desire to have pearly whites, their teeth should sparkle when they smile. It is possible to fulfill your desire with the use of whitening teeth home remedy. You can remove those stains from your teeth which had resulted due to improper care of your teeth, eating wrong food or the plaques.
Whitening Teeth Home Remedy
There are many chemical based products available in the stores for whitening teeth. They may turn to be harmful in a long run; instead it is better to use products available at home for whitening teeth naturally.
- Grind two to three strawberries and make a fine paste. Apply the paste on your teeth, it is an important teeth whitening home remedy. However, wash your mouth after that as the left over sugar and the acid from strawberry, will cause damage to your teeth than doing any good.
- Rub a bark of walnut tree on the teeth; it is useful to whiten teeth naturally.
- You can rub inside of an orange peel to whiten teeth naturally.
- Brush your teeth regularly at night with apple cider vinegar; it is an effective whitening teeth home remedy.
Hydrogen Peroxide For Teeth Whitening
- Whitening teeth with hydrogen peroxide is very effective. For this you have to follow the following steps. First clean your teeth with normal toothpaste of your choice. Wash and rinse your mouth after you finish brushing. Now the second step; pour ¼ cup of hydrogen peroxide in a cup of water. Mix them well. Take a mouthful of the content and rinse your mouth for 30 seconds, before spitting it in your basin. After rinsing with peroxide, wash your mouth with plain water and spit it out. Repeat the procedure two to three times, till all the peroxide is rinsed out of your mouth. The only precaution you have to take is not to swallow hydrogen peroxide while rinse.
Whitening Teeth With Baking Soda
- To remove stains from the teeth, make a paste of baking soda by adding two drops of hydrogen peroxide. Brush your teeth regularly with this paste. It is a proven home remedy for whitening teeth with baking soda.
- For whitening teeth with baking soda, all you have to do is add a pinch of salt in one to two teaspoon of baking soda. Wet the brush and dip it in the powder. Brush your teeth with baking soda and wash your mouth with plain water two to three times till all the baking soda has been rinsed out. Baking soda is a natural teeth whitening agent.