Yoga is one of the best forms of exercises because it not only exercises the body but also the mind. Also, it is a very relaxing form of exercise yet effective in trimming targeted areas of the body. Thus, it can be used to trim the fats from the tummy.
Yoga Exercise for Tummy Trimming
- As a wellness exercise, yoga offers various asanas or positions to target the midsection or the abdominal muscles.
- The following asanas are effective in tummy trimming:
- The Bow
- The “V”
- The Side Bend
- Before trying these asanas, assess the level of comfort and skill of the exerciser. If the pose is too difficult to do, start with the much easier asanas.
- For beginners and to those who have not tried the asanas yet, wait for the exact instructions on how these positions are executed. The yogi or yogini will be able to assist in getting the right positions.
- It is actually possible to do only 10-minute yoga exercises daily and yet be able to trim the tummy fat quite quickly. This is possible as long as the right positions are executed.
Tummy Trimming Foods
- There are so many mixed recommendations as to what foods can be effective in tummy trimming.
- Still, the following foods may really have great effectiveness in trimming the fats on the tummy portion of the body:
- Whole grains. Studies have shown that whole grains are really effective in reducing fats, not just at the tummy area but at the rest of the body.
- Eggs. Contrary to popular belief, eggs are actually beneficial in trimming the stomach. These are rich in protein while dietary fats are low.
- Beans. These are great for stimulating gastrointestinal tract activity.
- Low fat dairy products. These help burn unwanted body fats.
- Oatmeal. This has a lot of added benefits because of its high soluble fiber content.
- Olive oil. This contains good cholesterol.
- Lean meat. This is a great source of protein.
Tummy Trimming Tips
- Always, in trying to trim the tummy, eat foods with less calories and high soluble fiber. Also, avoid fatty foods but concentrate on lean meat, instead.
- Still, just because the food is fat-free, the person can already forego exercises. Well, doing exercise at least 10 minutes a day will help in keeping the patient healthy as well as trim the stomach for good.