The thickness and growth pattern of a mustache is determined by genetics. There are a few ways that a man can use to help him grow a mustache, but the success rates of these techniques are highly relative.
Home Remedies and Tips to Grow Mustache Fast
- Pick out a style of mustache early one
- The wearer should pick a style that fits the shape of their face as well as their lifestyle
- Start shaving around chosen style of mustache
- Apply moisturizers on the area where the mustache is to grow
- Avoid scrubbing this area and protect it from damage as that can keep hair from growing in quickly
How to Grow Mustache Faster
Here are some tips on how someone can grow a mustache faster
- Don’t trim or shave on the area where you want hair growth, let the hair grow out
- Eat a healthy diet, one that is balanced and full of protein, vitamins, and amino acids
- Keep the skin clear – breakouts can affect the appearance of a mustache and it may even hamper its growth.
When trying to grow a mustache, it may not be a good idea to start using treatments for male pattern baldness on facial hair as it may have some untoward effects.
Is it Possible to Get a Thicker Mustache Naturally
- The thickness and the texture of the mustache is going to be determined by genetics
- Some people were born with wispy hair while others have thick and coarse hair
- It may be harder for others to grow a full mustache naturally if they do not have the genetic predisposition for it.
Some people, who want to grow a fuller mustache faster, can try the following:
- Testosterone Supplements – These have been shown to help regulate hair growth, but it should be used with caution and medical supervision as testosterone is also responsible for instances of male pattern baldness.
- Vitamins and Minerals – there are certain vitamins and minerals that have been shown to help men grow fuller mustaches, these include:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E